About this contract
This contract sets out your legal rights and responsibilities, our legal rights and responsibilities and any key information required by law.
In this contract:
∙ ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means London Barber Salon Equipments Limited; and
∙ ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the business or person using our website (“site”) to buy goods from us or where you buy goods over the counter.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
∙ sending an email to email@example.com
∙ calling us on +44 121 448 5757 // +44 7824 045 508 // +44 7375 451 549 (our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm Saturday Sunday : 9 am to 5 pm
Who are we?
We are London Barber Salon Equipments Limited trading as Barber Warehouse, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 10347801.
Our registered office is at: Unit 6 Mill Street, Birmingham, England, B6 4BS.
Our VAT number is: [insert details].
Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you.
1. If you buy goods on our site or over the counter, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
2. When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be legally bound by clauses 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 below and when you buy goods over the counter you agree to be legally bound by clause 1.2.2 below:
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2. Information we give you when you buy goods on our site
1. We are obliged to give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
1. click on the ‘key information’ button;
2. read the acknowledgement email (see clause 4.3); or
3. Contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
2. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
3. If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
3. If you are an individual, your privacy and personal information
4. Ordering goods from us
1. Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
When you buy goods from our site
2. You place an order on the site by adding products to shopping cart & then by checking out making payment for the Order with selected items in the Shopping cart. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. You will be able to correct any errors before submitting your order to us.
3. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the “PAY NOW”, we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us.
4. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
1. the goods are unavailable;
2. we cannot authorize your payment;
3. you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
4. we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
5. you have ordered too many goods; or
6. There has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
5. We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
1. a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
2. We will dispatch the goods to you.
6. If you are under the age of 18 you may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. These are set out on the relevant webpage for the goods.
When you buy goods over the counter
7. When you order goods over the counter, that order by you to us shall be an offer to purchase the goods from us, subject to the contract including these terms and conditions. If we are unable to accept an order, we shall notify you at the time you order the goods.
8. We may accept or reject an order at our discretion. An order shall not be accepted, and no binding obligation to supply any goods shall arise, until the earlier of:
1. Our acceptance of your order; or
2. Our delivery of the goods or notification to you that they are ready to be delivered.
5. Right to cancel
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, email or a statement in person) using the contact details at the top of this page or by attending our retail outlets in person. You may use the model cancellation form available on Order Cancellation Webpage on our Website, but it is not obligatory.
4. You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on Order Cancellation Webpage on our Website. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (eg by email) without delay.
5. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to either send your
communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired or by attending one of our retail outlets in person and verbally communicating your right to cancel before the expiry of this period.
6. Effects of cancellation
1. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
2. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of either unnecessary handling by you and/ or damage caused by you.
3. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
1. 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
2. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
3. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
4. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
5. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence (to our reasonable satisfaction) of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
6. If you have received goods:
1. you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at London Barber Salon Equipments LTD. Unit 6 Mill Street Birmingham B6 4BS or the retail outlet where you purchased the goods, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back or hand over the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
2. You( The customer) will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods; and
3. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from either the handling of the goods (other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods) and/ or damage caused by you.
When you buy the goods from our site
1. For information on delivery options and costs, visit our
webpage https://www.barberwarehouse.co.uk/cart/ . During the online checkout process, you will be given available delivery options to choose from.
2. The estimated Date & time window (Between 2 Days to 15 days depending on the product / service chosen) for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 4.5).
When you buy the goods over the counter
3. At the time you place your order we will notify you of any delivery options and costs. If you wish to have the goods delivered, you shall be obliged to choose a delivery option, which along with the cost of delivery, shall be included as part of your order.
4. The estimated date and [insert number of hours eg three hour] time window for delivery of the goods shall be set out in the order.
General (applies to both over the counter and site purchases)
5. We use [insert service provider] to deliver our goods.
6. If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
7. Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. 8. We cannot deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you.
9. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your confirmation Email, we will:
1. let you know;
2. cancel your order; and
3. give you a refund.
10. If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
11. You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
12. We may deliver your goods in instalments. If you want to see whether your goods may be delivered in this way, click on the “Order Review” button at any time during the online checkout process. If you buy the goods over the counter we will notify you at the time you place the order whether the goods will be delivered in instalments.
1. We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: powered “Visa” “Mastercard”, “Maestro”, American Express”. We accept cash where you buy the goods over the counter only. We do not accept cheques.
3. Where you buy the goods from our site, the payment terms will be as specified on our site. Where you buy the goods over the counter, we will notify you of the payment terms at the time you place your order. This may oblige you to either: (i) pay a deposit at the time you buy the goods, with the balance becoming due and payable prior to the date of delivery of the first instalment; or (ii) pay the full price at the time you buy the goods. Your credit card or debit card will only be charged at the time payment or part payment is due.
4. All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorized by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
1. Verified by Visa: https://www.visa.com.ng/pay-with-visa/security-and assistance/verified-by-visa.html
2. Mastercard®SecureCodeTM: https://www.mastercard.co.in/en-in/personal/getsupport/safety-and-security/mastercard-securecode.html
3. American Express SafeKey: https://www.americanexpress.com/icc/safekey.html
5. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must:
1. pay for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 7 days; or
2. Return them to us as soon as possible and in any case within 7 days. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and
not use them before you return them to us.
6. If you do not pay for the goods and fail to return them in accordance with clause 8.5, we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
7. Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 5 and 6.
8. All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges. Where you buy the goods from our site, for information on delivery options and costs, visit our webpage https://www.barberwarehouse.co.uk/cart/. If you buy the goods over the counter, we will notify you of the delivery options and costs at the time you place your order.
9. Nature of the goods
1. The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
2. Except as set out in this clause 9.1, we give no warranty and make no representations in relation to the goods.
3. The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site or in our catalogue.
4. While we try to make sure that:
1. all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site or in our catalogue are as accurate as possible; and
2. The colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site or in the catalogue, the actual colours that you see on your device may vary depending on the device that you use.
5. Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
10. Faulty goods
Original manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s warranty
1. Where the goods have an original manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s warranty then you should comply with the terms of that warranty, including returning the goods to the original manufacturer and/ or supplier in accordance with their instructions. We shall not be liable:
1. where the goods are subject to an original manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s warranty; or 2. where you have failed to comply with the original manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s warranty and/ or where you have invalidated that warranty.
Where there is no original manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s warranty
2. As your sole and exclusive remedy, we shall, at our option and in accordance with our legal obligations, correct, repair, remedy or refund the goods that do not comply with clause 9, during the period of six months from the date you received the goods, provided that you:
1. serve a written notice on us not later than fivebusiness days from delivery, in the case of defects discoverable by a physical inspection, or within a reasonable period of time from delivery in the case of latent defects;
2. such notice specifies that some or all of the goods do not comply with clause 9 and identifying in sufficient detail the nature and extent of the defects; and
3. give us a reasonable opportunity to examine the claim of the defective goods.
3. We shall not be liable for any failure of the goods to comply with clause 9:
1. where such failure arises by reason of wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or could be expected to arise in the normal course of use of the goods;
2. to the extent caused by your failure to comply with the original manufacturer’s and/ or supplier’s instructions in relation to the goods, including any instructions on installation, operation, storage or maintenance;
3. to the extent caused by us following any specification, instruction or requirement of or given by you in relation to the goods;
4. where you modify any goods without our prior written consent or, having received such consent, not in accordance with our instructions; or
5. where you use any of the goods after notifying us that they do not comply with clause 9. 4. End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
12. Limitation on our liability
1. The extent of the parties’ liability under or in connection with the contract between the parties (regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract or in any other way and whether or not caused by negligence or misrepresentation) shall be as set out in this clause 12.
2. Subject to clause 12.6, our total liability shall not exceed the amount you have paid to us under this contract.
3. Subject to clause 12.6, we shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or special losses.Subject to clause 12.6, we shall not be liable for any losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed and losses that were not caused by any breach on our part.
4. Subject to clause 12.6, we shall not be liable for (whether direct or indirect)loss of profit, loss or corruption of data, loss of use, loss of production, loss of contract, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, discount or rebate (whether actual or anticipated) and harm to reputation or loss of goodwill.
5. Subject to clause 12.6, we shall not be liable in circumstances where death or personal injury to you is not caused by our negligence, including in circumstances where you have been negligent, you have failed to follow the original manufacturer’s or supplier’s instructions and/ or where you have a claim against the original manufacturer or supplier.
6. Notwithstanding any other provision of the contract, the liability of the parties shall not be limited in any way in respect of the following:
1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
2. any other losses which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
13. Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible.
2. English law will apply to this contract. The courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.